Introducing the Aquascape RainXchange? Rain Barrel!
By Aquascape Inc., the leading innovator in water features. Discover the beauty of rainwater harvesting! Who says it has to be an eyesore?
Pricing for Rain Barrels:
– $239 picked up at True North
– Add $75?for installation and delivery within Marion County*
Features of the RainXchange? Rain Barrels:
- Large 75-gallon capacity!
- 5-year warranty
- Requires no electricity
- Large safety overflow keeps water in the barrel or away from the house
- Lid can also be used as a planter
- Thick plastic walls are durable and will withstand extreme conditions
- Childproof lockable lid
- Brass spigot for garden hose connection
- Made in the U.S.A.
Benefits of harvesting rainwater:
- It?s SIMPLE. The RainXchange? Rain Barrel can
be incorporated into existing gutter and drainage
- It?s RESPONSIBLE. Water restrictions do not apply
to rain barrels. Storing rain water allows you to
keep gardens growing during watering restrictions
and reduce the burden for municipal water.
- It?s BENEFICIAL. Rain water is better for plants
than municipally treated water.
According to a Gallup poll in March 2009, when Americans are asked to rate their level of worry about each of 12 environmental concerns, the top 4 relate to the quality of water.
Download and read the official RainXChange? brochure (PDF)?to see more information about this innovative new product. The following animation shows an overview of how the Rain Barrel works: